Re: [NTLK] Polo Shirts?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 02:24:13 EDT

> ate: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:54:54 -0400
> Subject: [NTLK] Polo Shirts?
> From: Laurent Daudelin <nemesys_at_cox.rr.com>
>

> I've just read a mention of t-shirts from Victor and was wondering where =
our
> guy that was supposed to offer polo shirts is? Any development?

I would like to know as well. I have ordered my t-shirt, but I definitively
want a polo. It was actually possible to leave your jacket at home one day
last week. In Germany! At this time! It's high time to get a polo!

Oliver :)

--
Ich habe schon einige Leute erlebt, die mit dem Mac ungl=FCcklich
geworden sind (zuwenig Probleme, zuviel Freizeit...)