Re: [NTLK] Lextionary

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 11:39:24 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/2002 11:25:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oliver.brose_at_t-online.de writes:

> I think the size is quite nice, this way I do not always have to use the
> clipboard to drag in a word from a book. The entries with more text to them
> then the given window are also quite rare. An overall increase in fontsize
> would be nice though, and that would require a bigger window.
>
> Oliver :)

Agreed, but I can't move the existing window that Lextionary is in. I have
seen this on other programs made for the smaller screened Newt when running
the programs on the larger screened ones. Just got me thinking that they
might have released a version for the MP2K. If not, that's ok! Can't argue
too much when it is free and works!

Tom