Re: [NTLK] Variety Shop problems

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 18:23:12 EDT

Hmm. I've sold stuff on eBay before. I try to go the least inexpensive
route, but when people start complaining to me that they want their crap
sent out a different way/carrier than was specified, it gets me irked.
$4 Isn't unreasonable to ship something via UPS especially when you get
the tracking number, insurance, etc, it really is worth it sometimes. I
just hate it when they tell me to ship it via USPS to save 75 cents.
It's all about agreeing to the terms of the auctions. "Your bid is a
contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If
you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding
contract to purchase the item from the seller. " It's not like I have a
store or something. While I don't try to rip people off with S/H
Charges, the box and wrapping material cost money also.... feh!