Re: [NTLK] Newton DIL Tester

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 00:12:48 EDT

on 10/04/02 21:45, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_comcast.net wrote:

> somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 4/10/02 4:37 PM, the entity known
> as Laurent Daudelin transmitted the following from
> laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com:

>>> =20
>>> Yes, you're correct. It only supports TCP/IP. But that would be
>>> sufficient (for me, at least).
>>
>> Nice. The problem is that we don't have the source of the library, so we
>> can't recompile it under OS X. We can't use the actual Windows one because
>> it was compile for an Intel processor. And we can't use the Macintosh one
>> because it was built using the Communication Toolbox.
>>

> Would the WinTel version work on OS X under VirtualPC ??

No idea.

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.