[NTLK] Sounds like...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_mail.earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 08:45:33 EDT

Sounds like...
1. You gotta freeze some stuff.
2. You gotta turn off some prefs.
3. You gotta clean out some hidden prefs., use SBM Utilities' 'cleaner' =
and get rid of hidden stuff, but becareful, some stuff you can't recognize =
or use shouldn't be deleted.
HTH!

On Thu, Apr 4, 2002 Stephanie Maks wrote:
[<The alignment goes wonky on me about once a week, and this has been =
going on
<for about 3 or 4 months now. I've also tried the
<under-the-screen-card-cleaning but that seems to have no bearing on when =
it
<chooses to go wonky again.
<
<Good Luck!
<
<-Stephanie[

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!