Re: [NTLK] T-Shirts

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 18:50:06 EDT

On 4/10/2002 at 10:38 PM John Goggan said:

>Rich Lindsay wrote:
>> I have not been able to set up a c2it account. I called support. They=20
>> have problems with their system and MAc IE
>
>c2it has so many problems with their site it isn't even funny. I was
>referring people and eventually had to stop because of all the site errors
>that they would get. Some would get signed up, some would not. They'd
>call
>and be told to try again in either "4 hours" or "8 days". It was nuts.
>
>They're trash. I'm not happy at all with c2it.

---------To Which I Say---------

Well, that hasn't been my experience, thankfully. I do know that Rich
couldn't sign up because of the Mac IE thing, and just forgot. That is
really bad.

But, I like the safety of the account and have had no problems or
complaints from anyone I referred (Rich excepted). I have also spoken with
customer service and they were great.

Looks like it's luck of the draw, as usual, and no one good option - I
can't tell you how many horror stories I have heard about Pay Pal.

I have used Billpoint, but hate the .5% transfer fee that they charge to
put cash into your account. It ain't much, but it annoys me tp have that
put on top of their fees - cost me like 10 bucks to have someone pay me
320. C2IT is free.

Different strokes, etc.

brad

Bradford Schmidt