Re: [NTLK] Used Newts history

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 21:09:13 EDT

Well, mine (from phillydiscounters) still had owner info for a Debra Hill of
Astra Pharmaceuticals. This matched a label on my 32mb card which referenced
"Northstar 1.0".

IIRC, back in Janauary, someone posted that Northstar was a vertical market
application used by pharmaceutical sales reps and that, in fact, the company
was rolling out iPaqs.

<<<john>>>