Re: [NTLK] Newton Cadillac

From: Chris L. Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 13:13:21 EDT

Hahah Victor. That's a good one. I personally has a collection of Unix Boxen
from 1990-1994, and they were all online with my cable internet. I'm still a
sucker for NeXT stuff. I've still got all of my old ass(tm) DOS software
still... Must...Complete..Newton...Collection! I'm almost there, a 100, 2k,
2.1k, eMate, 3 more to go. Gotta catch em all! OK. Time for sleep. 48hrs is
starting to wear and tear on me. G'night.

-Chris

Begin forwarded message: