Re: [NTLK] [OT] Paypal gripes/C2it alternative

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 16:00:52 EDT

>On 4/11/2002 at 9:38 PM Mark Ross said:
>
>>The problem with these alternative methods is that they must have
>>sufficient market share to be widely recognized. PayPal is the only one
>>that most on-line shopping carts support. Its the only one that the
>>shopping cart we subscribe to for NuShield will recognize.
>>
>---------To Which I Say---------
>
>Mark,
>
>Have you looked at Verisign PayFlow? They interface with many carts.
>
>Which cart do you use, btw?
>
>Brad

Our shopping cart is SecureNetShop. They are inexpensive and have
improved their services on a quarterly basis for as long as we've worked
with them. We are now switching merchant services (credit cards)
providers because of poor service issues. No reason to switch good
horses, only bad ones.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net