[NTLK] OT: Way, Way Off Topic--Mamiya M645 medium format

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 16:40:44 EDT

Folks;

Hoping the list doesn't mind me posting this, but since I've seen
mention in the past of several people on the list being photographers or
have an avid interest in photography, I thought I'd offer this camera up
to the list before I put it on ebay. A fellow at a local camera shop
helped me evaluate the condition for sale. It's a really nice camera
and deserves a good home. I live in the Chicago area.

Mamiya 645 Super in excellent condition.
•Prism viewfinder
•Back Film Holder
•55mm 2.8 lens

Please email me off list if interested.