[NTLK] Happy Birthday to Newt

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 00:15:57 EDT

I posted earlier about my wife's (excellent) new 2100 from Mr. 2nd Hand.
Well, the backlight in hers is so bright that I've decided to reward my
dim-by-comparison 2000u with a new, white backlight for its fifth birthday.

Over those five years I've gone through five PowerBooks, five Mac desktops,
four cellphones, three cars... and precisely one handheld computer.

My 2000u has survived five years of heavy daily use, and is doing more now
than ever before, better than ever before, and without wires!

Happy Birthday, Newt! And thanks to all the developers and the community
that has made its long life possible.

Cheers--

--Jesse