Re: [NTLK] SER-001revB

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 08:25:44 EDT

Chris Chapman wrote:

> Hmm, isn't that info listed on your webpage? :).
>
> Yeah. That's it.

Um, no, it isn't. That's why I asked him. What I asked (if the
original/dongle port was disabled when the SER-001 was installed) is NOT
answered on the web site. It states that it doesn't require soldering -- but
it could easily be that connecting the SER-001 to that extra connector could
disable the original port -- it could have gone either way.

Unless there is some more information that I'm not seeing on his web site,
that question is not answered.

Thanks anyway for trying to make me feel like an idiot for not checking
though. :) Good try.

 - John...