Re: [NTLK] The Thing That Should Not Be...

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:32:06 EDT

Robert Benschop wrote:

> on 15-04-2002 3:08, John Goggan at jgoggan_at_dcg.com wrote:
>
> > http://dcg.com/jgoggan/newton/275mhz.jpg
>
> And did it work ? In it's own 'ellegal' way ;-)

Oh yes! I just didn't want to leave it for long. As I said, it was making
sounds that shouldn't be though. :) But I ran a few apps and it did seem
functional during that time. I could even start up NPDS and such -- I just
couldn't connect to it because the ethernet card was not working properly with
the Newt at that speed. But, yes, it did appear to be running/working. I
just wasn't in the mood to find out for how long exactly...

 - John...