Re: [NTLK] Newtons Around The World

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 11:18:53 EDT

On 15/04/02 10:38, "Prabhakar Ragde" <plragde_at_plg2.math.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

> Sorry -- I have actively used my Newton on vacations in Hawaii, Italy,
> France, Spain, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK (taking up
> to 40,000 words of travel notes), but starting this summer it will
> probably be left at home in favour of an ultralight. Can't dump too
> many pictures from a 4MP digital camera to a Newton, unfortunately. --PR

With the imminent release of the ATA driver, that shouldn't be a problem
anymore!

-Laurent.

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.