Re: [NTLK] PayPal gripes -NOT!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 13:48:47 EDT

Hey Don, did you see the post last month when offered to ask BTI for more =
Newt.Batt.packs, that I would do the work, hopefully for higher capacity =
batts. and lower costs? 50-100 batts. would be my range. Let me know =
and/or forward BTI's info.
Thanks Don.
>Last year, I conducted the Newton Battery sale (from BTI) almost entirely
>through PayPal and had absolutely NO PROBLEMS. I have also used PayPal for
>multiple other purchases with no problem - eBay and otherwise. Just my 2
>cents.
>Don Levick
>donlevick_at_earthlink.net

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!