[NTLK] Cadenza question

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 21:40:58 EDT

Okay, I think I've got the Cadenza server configured, now I'm trying to get
the MessagePad side set up and have a question:

How do you configure the Newton to connect to Cadenza via serial?

I've got the serial redirector running on the server. I don't need to set up
RAS, do I? It doesn't seem like it... not for normal use, anyway. How,
though, do I set up the Newton. The docs make it look like I need to set up
a serial-based internet connection, but, if so, I'm lost as to what to put
in the various fields.

Thanks in advance...

--
John Ruschmeyer, Geek At Large