Re: [NTLK] Best PDA Stylus/Pen

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 16:51:05 EDT

Well, I got mine from Costco for $35. That's the Rotring Quattro, all black
with the Rotring red circle at the top. I've just checked and it doesn't say
specifically "Made in Japan", but just "Japan", right above where the lower
section screw in the top section...

-Laurent.

fascist adj.: [common] Said of a computer system with excessive or annoying
security barriers, usage limits, or access policies. The implication is that
said policies are preventing hackers from getting interesting work done. The
variant `fascistic' seems to have been preferred at MIT, poss. by analogy
with `touristic' (see tourist or under the influence of German/Yiddish
`faschistisch').