Re: [NTLK] NTLK iPod hacks

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 03:02:45 EDT

> I wonder if they know somwthing we don't about future iPods?
Probably how and if at all a variable speed and pitch control is possible
and will be implemented in a next firmware version. This is an important
point I'm missing in most MP3 players. In fact there's three options needed:
1. speed control with changing pitch (that is the easiest for
implementation)
2. pitch control with constant speed (tuning for musicians)
3. speed control with constant pitch (tuning for dancers)

And what about bluetooth to transmit the stereo audio signal to a PA
basestation?

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand