Re: [NTLK] 120 or 130--You make the call

From: paN1k (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 12:01:38 EDT

130 has a backlight, which is useful. Not only can you see the newton screen
in the dark, but you can find stuff in the dark. Like stuff that accidentaly
fell into a garbage dumpster, or like when we had a power outage at work and
my uber cool "building without windows" was pitch black. I know I got out :)

-Chris