Re: [NTLK] SBM Utilities Backup

From: eroadies_at_mindspring.com
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 20:17:11 EDT

Jeremy,

At the suggestion of Woo Lee, I have been doing this regularly for a couple of months, a 32 to a 32.
Coupla areas that I ran into:

Make sure your batteries are at a good level or plug into AC
Be sure all apps are closed except SBM, including Avi's backdrop if you have it going
You might need to erase the card you are backing up to

It works well and pretty quickly.

Larry Chan
Pasadena CA