Re: [NTLK] basestations and wavelan

From: scOtty teCHnoir (ticknor_at_punkass.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 16:19:53 EDT

I have a D-Link dwl-650, but have not tested it with the Newt other than
to discover that 'newton cannot recognize this device'. I recall reading
somewhere that the dwl-650 'thinks' that it is Cardbus [which Newton
cannot recognize], but can be hacked into a 'pcmcia' card [which Newton
May recognize]. I also know that the d-link has a Prism2 chipset, and
that Hiroshi's WaveLAN drivers are for Orinoco chipsets(? Tell me
otherwise, Please!).