[NTLK] Re - MP130 ruggedness

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 17:13:56 EDT

> But, it has been dropped and generally banged about and it has worked
> great. The only, only, issue is that the on/off switch is a bit
> touchy ... but I think this is generally the case with the MP130's.

It's not that they are not rugged in terms of mechanical stability, in this
aspect
they are just as good as the 120's. But they have a few standard defects
that hit you out of the blue. Those hit me on 4 MP130's, they hit a fair
amount
of 130's I was able to fix and they hit many I wasn't able to fix.
So far, the only 120 I ever needed to fix was one that was drowned in green
tea by my sister-in-law.

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de