Re: [NTLK] BACKING UP TO WINDOWS 2000

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 02:28:55 EDT

> i tried slowdown.exe and it
> doesnt seem to work. does anyone know the correct slider equation? i am
> trying to make a full windows 2000 network at home but my win 98 pc is the
> only one i can backup my mp2k to right now.
I could successfully connect the MP2100 of my wife to her office PEECEE w/
W98 and 1.6GHz (!!!). We didn't try the backup thing but exporting of Notes,
Names and Dates was all she wanted. I had to start 3 (three !!!) instances
of slowdown.exe to get the performance down and transfer data w/o error -1.
This was a recommendation of someone on NTLK and I would like to thank this
person.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand