[NTLK] Birthdays from 'Names' to 'Dates' - How do I force Newt to do that?

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 16:39:49 EDT

Hi all,

I have tried to find something about this in the Newton's manual, but
came up empty. I'm trying to get my wife's Newton (MP2100) to copy all
birthdays from the Names app to the Dates app. Is there any way to do
this? I know that My Newton asks me every now and then, if I want to
copy the new dates it detected, I guess, this happens after a restore
but I don't want to do that right now.
Also, my wife asked me to set the alarm for birthdays to 5 days in
advance - how would I go about setting that for _all_ her birthday
reminders in one shot?

Best regards,
Chris

Chris Ruprecht
1505 Fort Clark Boulevard #1-205 * Gainesville, FL 32606
E-mail: chrup_at_earthlink.net