Re: [NTLK] Help with WaveLAN and Airport

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 00:11:01 EDT

I had what at least sounds like the same problem. When I went back
over my settings for the 10th time (it seemed anyway) it turned out I
hadn't actually named my basestation newton as I recall. As soon as I
made this correction, I was in business on the net. I think I have
this right but I didn't go downstairs to check which airport setting
I changed to get things going.

Good luck, it's great fun.

Dale