Re: [NTLK] cleaning the Newt

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 19:28:10 EDT

on 21/04/02 11:50, Chris Searles at csearles_at_netcologne.de wrote:

>>> Could I get some opinions on what is the best method (cleaner) for
>>> cleaning the Newton and what I should use to clean the screen?
>>
>> I'm using Windex to clean the case (some are using Pledge), and Klearscreen
>> to clean the screen.
>
> Hi Laurent,
>
> I believe you're in Europe, aren't you? If so, could you please fill me
> in on your source of Klearscreen.

Chris,

Better up following the suggestion from Mark. I don't know what makes you
think I'm in Europe? I'm actually near Washington, DC, USA...

-Laurent.

bytesexual /bi:t`sek'shu-*l/ adj.: [rare] Said of hardware, denotes willingness to compute or pass data in either big-endian or little-endian format (depending, presumably, on a mode bit somewhere). See also NUXI problem.