Re: [NTLK] cleaning the Newt

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 23:51:48 EDT

AAGGHHH! don't use Pledge Furniture polish for the
case! This is for the screen! I use lint free lens
cloths with some lens cleaner I got from Edmunds
Scientific (it's kinda like a fake chamois) and once
it's clean, I apply a light brush of Pledge Furniture
polish. I spray the Pledge onto a microfiber cloth and
then rub it on the screen, then wipe off the excess.
What's nice about this is that the polish will hide
small scratches and make the surface smooth and give
your Newton that nice lemony fresh smell!
Ed
Web/gadget guru