Re: [NTLK] Best Personal Finance Manager?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 17:49:14 EDT

PocketQuicken, it's on www.unna org
If use ButtonBarPlus, you set the BB on the right side of screen in =
portrait mode and get six accounts on screen, you roll to the right to get =
six more. In landscape mode you get four per screen, roll to the right to =
get four to eight more, max. number of accounts is 12. Use the overview =
button to max. window of one account for reconcile of account.
Abandonware that I use.
>I'd like to keep a balance of several bank/credit card accounts on my
>2100. I used Pocket Money on my 120 (2.0) and although I liked PM, it
>seemed a bit "robust" for my simple needs and it was really slow, at
>least on the 120. Thanks for any recommendations.
>
>Seth
>http://www.mild7.net

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!