Re: [NTLK] Fwd: [OT] Christian fanatic Attacking Apple

From: Philip Bennett (pbnt_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 20:06:42 EDT

Jeez. Who comes up with this crap? Some of us Christians are going along,
happily keeping our faith and minding our own business when some ignorant,
reactionary, cretin spouts some off-the-wall conspiracy theory and calls it
gospel (no pun intended) and some of us have to spend time that could be
better spent in defending ourselves from being lumped with these bozos. To
say that evil doesn't always come up and smack "up side the head" but may
rather be something seductive is one thing. Accusing a major computer
manufacturer of subliminal influence by giving part of its OS a name usually
associated with science is quite another. Besides, God uses a Mac, anyway.
;-)

See, I've already wasted too much time on this.

\Common sense mode off.

Phil Bennett