Re: [NTLK] Fwd: [OT] Christian fanatic Attacking Apple

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 20:32:04 EDT

At 08:20 PM 4/22/2002 -0400, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
>What do you think about this article?It was written by Dr Paley, you can
>get the full article at this link:

Are we sure this isn't a late April fool's joke? I was suitably bemused,
outraged, etc. until I got to the part about pagans being notoriously bad
spellers, and the chmod 666 'secret code'! This has got to be written by
someone from The Onion. I mean, come on now, nobody who has enough
intelligence to string 5 words together into an English sentence can be
THAT stupid, can they?

-Jeremy