[NTLK] Weird Notes Behavior

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 05:31:47 EDT

Today I was trying to add notes to an outline note I had created
previously and even though the caret was in the desired note the bullet
point was added to the note following. Also, sometimes when I want to add
a point or sub-point to a list, the point is added two lines down instead
of one. Does anyone have any tips on how to better control this behavior
on a Newt? (In a normal word processor I can make the formatting signs
visible if necessary and remove any extra signs. I don't suppose there's
any way to do this on Newt, is there?)