[NTLK] Newton 2100 lid & dongle available

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 18:46:00 EDT

Newton 2100 lid & dongle available; both brand-new, in original packaging.

Just to alleviate springtime ennui, I will trade these items for the
most interesting item(s) someone has to trade for either or both. For
sheer entertainment value I will post a summary to the list, so please
REPLY OFF-LIST (that means do NOT click "reply").

What I judge to be "most interesting" is my opinion only. It could be
(and these are all things I've traded for over the Internet) practical
(used portable IRDA printer) fun (model train stuff) or interesting
(folk art from Kuala Lampur).

Have fun!

---
Mark Rollins