Re: [NTLK] Backup failure via e-net to mac

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 22:20:31 EDT

I JUST DID A FULL BACKUP OF MY MP2K AND TWO CARDS 16/24 MB AND THIS WAS THE
MSG THAT HELPED ME I HOPE IT HELPS....BTW I AM ON A PC.

Just been up this path. Using NCU you can use two instances (i.e. double
click the icon twice) of slowdown to bring your machine to the right speed.
I have a 1Ghz AMD Duron with 256Mb. The second instance of slowdown appears
exactly on top of the first so you will have to drag it away to see both
instances at once. I take the sliders all the way to the right on the first
one; on the second one I take the top slider all the way but the bottom one
two thirds teh way.
HTH
Tony.