Re: [NTLK] Cross Duo

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 10:24:28 EDT

On 24/04/02 09:54, "Seth Hurwitz" <shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu> wrote:
[snip!]
> This does raise the question (at least for me) of whether we need to
> worry about "dirty" styli if we use a NuShield or homegrown alternative.
> Is it possible to scratch through the NuShield and into the Newton
> screen during normal (non-Schwarzenegger) use?

I highly doubt it. But you might have to replace your NuShield sooner if
it's all scratched because the tip doesn't have any protection and grab all
kind of grits...

-Laurent.

code police n.: [by analogy with George Orwell's `thought police'] A
mythical team of Gestapo-like storm troopers that might burst into one's
office and arrest one for violating programming style rules. May be used
either seriously, to underline a claim that a particular style violation is
dangerous, or ironically, to suggest that the practice under discussion is
condemned mainly by anal-retentive weenies. "Dike out that goto or the code
police will get you!" The ironic usage is perhaps more common.