Re: [NTLK] Chcago NUG?

From: Zander Goss (zandergoss_at_marmothall.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 21:25:25 EDT

From: "Michael Mays" <chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net>
Subject: [NTLK] Chicago NUG?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:32:12 -0500

Hey all. I and someone else who lives in the Chicagoland area, were
wondering.is there a Chicago NUG? And if not, how many of you live near
Chicago? We could perhaps get something together if there isn't one.

Michael Mays

-----------To Which I say---------------
Yes and no. I live out in Barrington and there is the Northwest of us, a
MUG for the nw suburbs (you're still welcome to join) that has a 'mobile
user special interest group.' Although not completely focused on newtons,
most of it's members are newton-users and they are the center of attention
for most meetings. This MUSIG (Mobile Users Special Interest Group) was
formerly known as the NWoU NUG. It is run by Steven Kramer, who is assisted
by Daniel Kuehling. We meet the second Tuesday of every month. Here's a
link: http://www.nwou.org/
Click on SIG meetings on the left and click on Mobile Users (or similar)
I do believe you have to be a member to attend, however. There's more info
on the site.