Re: [NTLK] new to list

From: Thorsten Biel (T.Biel_at_ITadmin.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 03:55:03 EDT

You're absolutely right, of course. If you need to do a backup of your
Newt, NCU is probably the only choice at the moment. What about data
synching, are there any apps that can do that besides NCU? I presume
AppleWorks doesn't support Newtons?... :(

-Thorsten

--On Thursday, 25 April 2002 5:22 +0200 Chris Searles

--
Thorsten Biel                                         T.Biel_at_ITadmin.com

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools -- Doug Adams