Re: [NTLK] PocketQuicken

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 05:09:32 EDT

Sorry, but you need either...

1. Backup to card on MP130, restore to MP21K.

2. Save to card, do a transaction on PQ, move 'wallet' to card, close PQ =
and move PQ to card, open a soup tool, look for a soup called =
'TxnSoup:PocketQuicken:Intuit', move to card, then all data is on card, =
move card to MP2KU. :-)
------------------
>This is for you Pocket Quicken users out there. I'm trying to get the
>account I have stored on my 130 to the installation on my new U2000.
>Beaming the icon does not transfer my wallet over, nor does copying it
>to a card and transferring the software to the U2000. Any idea how I
>would get this to move to my new Newton? Any help is appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>Michael Mays

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!