Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #329

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:24:23 EDT

> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:51:48 -0400
> From: Bradford Schmidt <brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com>
> Subject: [NTLK] Toshiba does newton-size
>

> http://www.pcmag.com/article/0,2997,s=1474&a=25129,00.asp
>
> Hmmm - now why didn't someone else think of this size/style before now.....
>
> Oh yeah, they did. I've got one.

Hey, I am exited! Toshiba thinks me to be a market!
*whoohoo!*
Thank yuo Toshiba! Thank you for not using Windows! Great! What does it
cost, how long does the battery last, what kind of HWR is used?

Really, it *sounds* good, but Zaurus did as well, I would like to see more
information.

Oliver :)

--
Wenn Sie diese Nachricht lesen, dann hat TDSL am Erstellungsdatum zumindest
kurzzeitig funktioniert.