Re: [NTLK] Toshiba does newton-size

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 16:07:42 EDT

My last comment regarding the Pentium could be considered anti-Intel or
anti-Microsoft. Apologies to Bill Gates and Ed, but I didn't mean that.
I meant to say that more processing power doesn't mean we'll be getting
better software. Perhaps the Sony's will have HWR instead of Graffiti,
and it will run on a fast processor, but will it be as beautifully done
as, say, the Newton's? That's all I meant. Maybe, but I could have said
the G4 and AltiVec, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that. :)