Re: [NTLK] Daily Alarm noise.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:01:31 EDT

I use Wake-Up Call every day to wake me up. I got it
from Five Speed (the makers of Dashboard) when I
purchased Dashboard. What's really nice is that it has
a bunch of different sounds to wake up to, you can
even record your own sound.
It is handy and easy to use. Nothing complicated and
to snooze you just tap anywhere on the screen. You
turn off the alarm by hitting the power button. The
perfect bedside companion (my Newt sleeps next to the
bed on it's own pillow (well, it's actually a bean-bag
type of thing, but it keeps it protected at night!)
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Jon Glass <jonglass_at_mac.com> wrote:

> on 4/25/02 4:15 PM, Laurent Daudelin at
> laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
> wrote:
>
> >> I've got a problem with my daily alarm. Is there
> anyway to change the noise.
> >> I would love change it because it drives me nuts
> when I wake up.
> >
> > David, come on! Look in the prefs!
>
> Or get Adam Tow's Alarm Clock. It's great! It has a
> really horrible
> alarm-clock-like noise--you know "beep beeep, beep
> beeep" at both 11khz and
> 22khz. Very, very annoying and very, very loud.
> Worth trying. :-)
> --
> -Jon Glass
> Krakow, Poland