[NTLK] Gem Enterprises Discounts

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 19:30:19 EDT

Well boys and girls, I just spoke with Gem Enterprises and they have a
whole batch of almost pristine Newton 2X00's in stock. They offered a
discount for quantity buys. If we put together 5 sales, they will
discount $10 off each unit. Quantity 10 will get a possible $15 per unit
discount (we need to negotiate this with the owner). If people are
interested, you need to raise your hand. I'll take requests off list.
Thanks.

Mark

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513