[NTLK] Proper Steps for a Brain Wipe

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 09:23:17 EDT

I've been getting -48402 errors when tapping Show All in my Home worksite,
then it just leaves a blank window on the screen (choosing Owner Info will
get rid of it). I've also been having Ethernet problems, and there are some
storage soups that cannot be deleted, from old programs I no longer use. So
I'm thinking it's brain wipe time.

That said, the FAQ doesn't say anything about backing up data only
(unchecking Backup all Apps), but I've seen some of you discuss this before.
So my question is what are the proper steps for a backup/brain wipe/restore?

Thanks,
Dave