[NTLK] Error when using a 2001 to surf web or check email.

From: Josh Hillmann (josh_hillmann_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 10:18:57 EDT

        When I use my Newton 2001 to surf the web or check email it
gets an error. It dials up to my ISP and connects to it successfully
but when I enter the address of any Newton compatible web site it
looks for the web site for a while then says "No response from your
current DNS server. Check you internet connection or contact your
system administrator." Does any one know what this means? I have
checked my DNS/Name Server Address in the modem script I use to
connect to the internet and it is setup correctly.

                                Thanks