Re: [NTLK] (No Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:34:09 -0500

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 12:18:03 EDT

Never suggested that others might be. My "I pity you Outlook users"
comment was born of the _potential_ frustration that someone else might
experience, as I know I am not alone in these issues. :) I'll end this
here, though, as it's getting off-topic and there's been enough of that
lately. :D

Michael Mays