[NTLK] Newton-Underground

From: drclu_at_swbell.net
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 14:57:01 EDT

    Newton Underground... a wonderful place with members that helped set the stubborn pace of the Newton community. It w=
as a hub of downloads, programming, and after the Newton was discontinued, it was a hub of programs snuck out of Apple. =
One of which being the NewtonTalk application.

    And they made a great backdrop utility, that's true. I liked it, but I found like everyone else that the ability to =
easily add backdrops to AVI's backdrop was a great feature!

    But hey, you can still jump into their conversations...

http://talk.smaller.com/forumdisplay.cgi?action=3Dtopics&forum=3DNewton+General+Discussion&number=3D1&DaysPrune=3D

    Long time Newton Underground member,

    Doctor Clu