[NTLK] Anime Desktop Pictures

From: Andrew Patrikalakis (anrp_at_irulethe.net)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 23:56:00 EDT

Hello all;
I have put up some of the Newton background pictures that I have made
from anime up to my web site at http://anrp.irulethe.net/newton/nback
The series that are currently represented there are:
Ah! My Goddess, Air (computer game), Angelic Layer, Bubblegum Crisis,
Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gunsmith Cats, Love Hina, Outlaw Star, Serial
Experiments Lain, Trigun, and You're Under Arrest. All the pictures come
in 2 formats, 2x00 portrait and 2x00 landscape. Also, the TIFFs that I
used
are also there.

(Oh, I *REALLY* hate Newton Press! Oh my god, It crashed consistantly
*and*
locked up my Mac hard ~5 times)

More requests will be cheerfully accepted.

Andrew Patrikalakis

-----
Sent with a Newton - Long Live the Green!
Actual error message from Windows