[NTLK] Recent Newton vs. Palm thread

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 05:14:42 EDT

There was a very interesting thread on this list recently about the
disadvantages of owning a Palm (if battery runs out you lose your data,
etc.). I wanted to pass this on to someone on another list, but cannot
for the life of me find it in my old mails or the NewtonTalk archive.
(The thread on the subject "Comparison of Newton and Palm" is a
discussion about spiders running over your flip-lid!) Could someone
please give me a pointer to the correct link in the archive.

Thanks,

Chris Searles