Re: [NTLK] Happiness

From: Mietek (mietek_at_icpnet.pl)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 17:10:49 EDT

>> Also, there weren't any charger plug adapters in the package. Does
>> anyone have a spare European-style charger plug lying around? It's not
>> really a big deal - but I can only find whole bricky voltage adapters here.
>
>What do you mean with a voltage adapter ? If you mean a power adapter, be
>very careful with these, if it's a non Apple one make sure that you have a
>model that doesn't go over 7.5 volts.

    Let me phrase that again.

    I have the Apple power adapter. It works well, but it has an US-style
plug. And I only have European-style outlets around. :)

    Apple originally included plug adapters with the charger - UK-,
Australian- and European-style. Does anyone have a spare European-style
plug adapter lying around?

    Thanks,