[NTLK] LookOut vs. Outlink...

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 11:21:37 EDT

I'm not trying to start anything, I just want to say that after being
very disappointed with Outlink in the past I decided to try it again
after upgrading to Outlook XP/2002. I must say that I'm somewhat
surprised...it works without error!. Same PC, same OS, new version of
Outlook. It seems faster that LookOut also, and less user intervention
is needed. Anyone who had shied away from it in the past should take
another look. I'm going to give it a few more days, but if it continues
to perform, I'll be registering it also.

Fred