Re: [NTLK] OT - P*lm and Un*x

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 15:05:47 EDT

Exactly. It's a sign of respect, and the manner in
which you address someone reflects the level of
respect towards that individual. Although sometimes,
an over-exagerated level of respect can portray the
exact opposite...on purpose! Thereby, the inverse can
also be possible. The over-exagerated level of
disrespect can be a form of respect. (for the
non-conformist)
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net wrote:

> You mean like saying ed instead of Ed? What about
> e.e. cummings?

=====
- Arthur C. Clarke -